1) Cashback or “PowerUp” provides the user a credit of 0.5% on all settled authorizations.
2) Cashback or “PowerUp” is a currently being beta tested as a temporary promotional credit.
3) Koho users can, at anytime, release their accrued credits from within the app.
4) Koho reserves the right to end the promotion at any time, no less than 90 days from the initial implementation of “PowerUp”. Future authorizations or settled authorizations will not be eligible for “PowerUp” if and when Koho has discontinued the promotion.
5) Settled Authorizations typically take 3-5 days to settle. Koho is not responsible for merchant settlement policies or timelines.
6) 100% of the settled authorization amount is eligible.
7) Cashback or “PowerUp” will not be accrued on any ATM withdrawal, E-transfer, Koho transfer or other non-purchase based transaction.